The estimated time to read this post is 1 minutes.
Tuesday’s ballot has a few sections for electing judges—you know, that part of the ballot where you go OH HELL, I WISH I’D READ / STILL HAD A CITY PAPER—so here’s where it matters. Nobody’s challenging some of the incumbents, so we’ll just skip those. The Michigan Supreme Court nominees are elected to eight-year terms for the entire state; the 22nd Circuit Court is specific to Washtenaw County. I’m not going to tell you who I’m voting for, but if you know me well as a person and a designer, you’re not going to be surprised. I did this mostly so I’ll remember who to vote for… writing things down makes it easier to remember them later.
Justice of the Supreme Court—U Pick 2, like @ Panera
- Doug Dern—Natural Law Party—Doug, you need a website!
- Connie Marie Kelley—Liberal
- Stephen Markman—Conservative—Incumbent
- Bridget Mary McCormack—Liberal
- Kerry L. Morgan—Conservative
- Colleen O’Brien—Conservative
- Bob Roddis—Conservative